VIEW REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
View Full Programme
GLOBAL EXPERTS AND SPEAKERS
What is the Data Summit?
Data Summit Dublin is a one-day event which provides a unique opportunity to hear leading international, European and Irish speakers debate the social, technical, ethical and cultural issues that arise in the context of our world of total connectivity. The event will explore some of the key issues around the role of data in an increasingly connected and digitised world such as the implications for regulation and privacy.
What themes are covered?
- Innovation and Regulation Online – Striking the Right Balance
- More Data, Better Government
- Law Enforcement & Access to Data
- Reshaping Industry through Data
- The future of Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber-Security – Opportunities and Risks to Nation-States
- Skills for a Digital World
- Using Data for Better Health Outcomes
- GDPR as the new international standard
Benefits for Delegates
- Hear about key developments in the area of data and data driven technologies;
- Learn from important thought leaders on key topics around data;
- Engage in a stimulating debate on the potential of data to enable the future development of innovative goods and services; and
- Meet and network with a wide range of experts working in data fields across the regulatory, business, research and not-for-profit sectors.